Before you depart for the show
A quick checklist before you leave for the show.
1. Remember your I.D. and show badge. (If new to the mart, please review the mart registration requirements by going to www.mplsmart.com and clicking For Buyers tab).
2. Don't leave home without it! That's what the commercial says and it's good advice. Don't forget to bring your credit card(s) not only for your travel needs, but also for those lines that require a credit card for the first order and sometimes for all orders.
3. If you plan on writing orders at the show, a quick shortcut for filling out all the drawing slips to win $$$ is to bring store labels that you can adhere to the slips and voila...you are done.
4. A helpful hint to save you time is to make appointments with the reps that you do the most business with because as you have already seen, these reps get busy at the shows and are not always available when you need them. If you make an appointment for the show and let them know how much time you can allot, they can better plan for your arrival and be ready for you when you need them.
5. Need directions to the mart...just click on the map below and you will have what you need.
6. Lastly, be sure to have your Buyer's Guide handy so that you can plan your buying trip and be as efficient as possible. Time is money...right?
We look forward to seeing you at the shows.